Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Furtive Father Winter - gift

I've joined the Furtive Father Winter 2012-  an event where bloggers made a post for each other to publish on their blog. You can read about it here. I've received my gift a couple of days ago in my mailbox. I've been having a bit of a hard time dealing with various things lately, and this post couldnt have come in a better time for me. Thank you Noahdeer for your kind and warm words. I also made a little something for Lib Feathers Fanfiction, a handdrawn illustration and a small 'story', if you are interested, I suggest you look at the post here.
---------------------------------------------

I firmly believe that there can never enough messages of congratulations for jobs well done. Especially for the people who create content for their own personal blog.  For this reason, I’d like to the opportunity to give a massive shout-out of congratulations and thanks to Incinderella for the incredible work done on her blog  
So Incinderella, congratulations on taking the necessary steps to create your blog, not only have you come up with a  great idea but also sticking to that idea.


Your talent of going out to Azeroth and creating unique transmogable outfits, something that I could never do, and then displaying those designs for the whole wide web to see.
 By the way, huge props for making cloth based outfits, my mage will be interested in recreating the Farmer’s outfit once I decide to go back the Tillers to finish the rest of the cooking profession (link: (http://iftheshoefitsmogit.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-ready-for-mists-of-farmdaria.html))

I want to say thank you Incinderella, for sharing your gaming and fashion passion and for making the World of Warcraft blogging community just that much more awesome.

I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future.

Noahdeer, from BeMOP.wordpress.com

---------------------------------------------


I hope you had a lovely christmas, and I'll hope that I'll be able to make a transmog post before this year ends.

2 comments: